At a glance
- Provides comprehensive adjustment possibilities to reproduce the patient’s clearance and movement dynamics
- Fully adjustable Artex Carbon articulator offering the additional functions
- Due to its Lightweight, stable and ergonomic Design and its precision, the articulator facilitates and accelerates work on the model
- Modular design and focused on features that are really necessary
Win now – Artex CR limited edition in black
Register now and use the unique chance to snag one of the last ten sold out Artex CR limited edition in black. Everyone can participate by registering until latest March, 16th 2019 online or directly at our IDS booth (Hall 11.1, Booth G030/H039).Participate now and win
World’s leading articulators – trusted by dental professionals since 1978
Produced by the dental technician in an articulator, a dental prosthesis must function without a problem for the patient. An articulator is a great way to emulate the patient‘s movements, saving the dentist chairside time and the patient quite a bit of pain. The reproducible centric relation ensures safe starting and end positions of every jaw movement. The Artex articulator can discover, check and remove any defects smaller than 20 µm.
Produced locally, appreciated globally
"Professional function diagnosis needs appropriate instruments. And for my patients I only use the best instruments."
"Everything is easy to use, and not fiddly and awkward like other systems I've used. I've been using Artex for 20 years or so, and the articulators have proven to be way more robust and sturdy than the previous type I used."
"This instrument is a beautiful piece of engineering that is as stunning to look at as it is hard-working. It possesses robust precision control for complex cases AND is also ergonomic and humble enough for conventional dentures."
"I'm using the Artex articulator for over 25 years now. It was developed by technicians for technicians and it combines all the features you really need in modern dental technology."
"I love the finish of the Artex products. They are precise and beautiful units. These are great pieces of technical engineering that help me in everyday practice."
"My customers appreciate the easy handling of the articulator. Additionally is the alignment of the analogue & digital process chain flawless – including the materials."
Stefan Schunke GmbH
"Artex is my secret weapon for aesthetically and functionally perfect restorative results."
Fabricate precision models easily and quickly
The pin drill allows precise, fast and safe determination of the desired drill position. Drilling starts at the press of a button. The plate holder is fastened magnetically, securing the drill position. In order to guarantee pin friction, identical, smoothfaced and regular holes are drilled into the giroform base plate. The precise drill guide also enables uniform drilling depth. These specific characteristics of the Giroform pin drill guarantee precise, fast and cost-effective model manufacture.
- Laser beam for easy drill positioning
- Plate holder smoothly adjustable thus ensuring safe and fast operation
- Plate holder is secured magnetically and automatically when drilling starts
- Automatic drill advance guarantees identical boreholes in the plates (0.5 seconds per drill cycle)
Key for the perfect fit - eliminate plaster expansion
How does Giroform solve this challenge?
Plaster cannot be sifted
Weighing and mixing plaster and water by hand is too imprecise and time-consuming by the high standards of the dental laboratory. Aside from ensuring a consistent high degree of dosage precision, the Smartbox is easy to operate and pays for itself within a few months. Using the new dosage technology, the plaster is sprinkled very finely into the mixing beaker, which noticeably increases the homogeneity of the mixture.
- Time, material and plaster savings of 20 to 25%
- Multifunctional turn/ push button for simple and quick programming and programme selection
- Reproducible mixing ratio at the push of a button, accurate to within a gram
- Integrated scales automatically measure the dosage or for manual weighing
Perfect mixture results thanks to patented mixing blade geometry and amazingly simple operating concept
- Multi-functional dial / button for quick and easy programme selection and programming
- Homogeneous and consistent, reproducible mixtures with optimum parameters
- Quick access to all mixing parameter: Mixing duration, speed, direction of rotation, interval times, pre-mixing, pre-vacuum, post-vacuum and program name
- Space saving, can be used as a free-standing or wall unit